We can help, call us
1. If you’re listening to music, toggle pause or play by tapping the center button once.
2. To fast-forward a song, tap the center button twice and long-press on the second tap.
3. To rewind a song, tap three times and long-press on the third tap.
4. To skip a song, double tap.
5. To go to the previous song, triple tap.
6. If you have an incoming call, tap the center button once to answer. Tap again to hang up.
7. To ignore an incoming call, long-press the center button. You’ll hear two beeps to confirm that the caller was sent to voice mail.
8. If you’re on the phone and you get a new call, tap the center button once to switch calls. To end that new call, hold the center button down for 2 seconds.
9. You can achieve supersteady shots by using your headphones as a shutter release. Tap the volume-up button to capture a photo.
10. For iPhone 4S owners: prompt Siri by long-pressing the center button.