We can help, call us
What is the iMP?
It’s a worry-free repair and maintenance program that covers a nominated iPad for a 12-month membership period. So each time you damage your nominated iPad we will fix it for a fraction of the cost you would normally pay. Any iPad on BuzzTech’s iMP will never cost more than $59 to fix!
1 Annual Membership is only $25. This allows you to nominate one iPad per membership for the program. Each repair carries an excess of up to $59.
- Annual Membership is $99. This includes –
- One nominated iPad per membership
- 12 months Standard Cover
- Heavy Duty Case valued at $90
- 3-meter charging cord valued at $30
- Tempered glass screen protector valued at $25
- Excess per repair reduced to $49.
That is $170 of value all for just $99!
The iMP Covers All Repairs To The Following Components Of Your iPad:
- Front glass/Digitizer (touch screen)
- Charge port
- Headphone jack
- Wi-Fi issues
- Front camera
- Back Camera
- Charge port
- Home button
- Volume up/down buttons
- Mute Button
- Power button
- How It Works
Anyone aged 18 and over can join the iMP. There must be no pre-existing damage or fault of any kind to the nominated iPad. If damaged, we will need to repair this damage or fault before you can become an iMP member. The price of any such work will be agreed with you in advance. A parent or guardian may become a member of the iMP and nominate the iPad of a user under 18 years of age.
iPads Covered By The iMP
- iPad 1
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 1
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
Not Covered By The iMP
- iPad Air 2
- iPad air pro
- logic board damage
- damage caused by liquids
- lost/stolen iPads
- loss of data.
General Conditions Of Membership
- In every case, payment of the excess is due upon completion of the repair and prior to collection.
- In repairing your nominated iPad:
- We will use new, used or refurbished parts, at our discretion.
- We warrant that the repair will be performed in a workmanlike manner and that all parts used in the repair will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of the repair.
- The iMP covers only one nominated iPad per membership. Individuals are not restricted to a single membership if more than one iPad requires coverage under the iMP. A completed member application form and payment of the membership fee is required for each nominated iPad.
- Our entire liability to you for damages arising from any cause whatsoever with respect to the repair of your product, whether due to our negligence or to any other reason, is limited to the amount that you pay us for the repair and for membership of the iMP. We have no liability whatsoever for indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, such as lost profits or revenue. We have no liability for loss of or damage to data or software applications.
- Repaired iPads must be collected by the applicable iMP member or person expressly authorised by the iMP member. We will post or courier your iPad to you following completion of repair work only if instructed by you to do so. This will be at your additional cost and is entirely at your own risk.
- BuzzTech may use your personal information only for the purpose of informing or providing you with its services. We will not sell or give your information to any third party without your permission.
- iPad repairs can take from four hours to two business days (may be longer if parts need to be ordered in).
- BuzzTech reserves the right to refuse or cancel the membership, without refund, of a person or member that is (in our sole opinion) being difficult to deal with, is abusive or whose nominated iPad has been miss-treated or deliberately damaged.