What is iMP?
When you only want the best for your iPad, you sign yourself up and nominate your iPad through our iPad Maintenance Program. It’s a 12-month membership period that covers a nominated iPad. This means that whenever your nominated iPad is damaged, we’ll fix it for you for a fraction of the cost – it’ll never cost you more than $59 for us to fix your iPad!
What is the Standard Cover?
One (1) annual membership only costs $25 which allows you to nominate one (1) iPad per membership. Each repair carries an excess of up to $59.
What is the Premium Cover?
Annual membership costs $99 which includes:
- 12 months Standard Cover
- 3-meter charging cord valued at $30
- Excess per repair reduced to $49
- Heavy Duty Case valued at $90
- One nominated iPad per membership
- Tempered glass screen protector valued at $25
You’ll basically pay for $99 for a $170 worth of value!
What are our services?
Once you become a member of Buzztech’s iMP, we can repair any issues involving your:
- Back Camera
- Charge port
- Charge port
- Front camera
- Front glass/Digitizer (touch screen)
- Headphone jack
- Home button
- Mute Button
- Power button
- Volume up/down buttons
- Wi-Fi issues
Anyone aged 18 years old above can join the iMp. If younger, a parent or guardian may become a member of the iMP and nominate an iPad of a user who is under 18 years old. This works for us, too!
The nominated iPad must not have any damages or fault of any kind upon membership and nomination. If there are any damages, we’ll have to repair it before you can become an iMP member. The price of the repair will be agreed with you in advance.
What are the iPads covered by the iMP?
We cover repairs and iMP membership for the following iPads:
- iPad 1
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 1
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
What are the iPads not covered by the iMP?
However, as much as we would want to cater all of your iPad needs, iMP doesn’t cover the following repairs and/or models:
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air Pro
- Damage caused by liquids
- Logic board damage
- Loss of data
- Lost/stolen iPads
What are the General Conditions of the iMP Membership?
Once you become a member of iMP, you’re expected to adhere to general conditions of the membership. This will ensure that both parties will have a smooth and convenient transaction all throughout the 12-month membership period.
- In every case, payment of the excess is due upon completion of the repair and prior to collection.
- In repairing your nominated iPad:
- We will use new, used or refurbished parts, at our discretion.
- We warrant that the repair will be performed in a workmanlike manner and that all parts used in the repair will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of the repair.
- The iMP covers only one nominated iPad per membership. Individuals are not restricted to a single membership if more than one iPad requires coverage under the iMP. A completed member application form and payment of the membership fee is required for each nominated iPad.
- Our entire liability to you for damages arising from any cause whatsoever with respect to the repair of your product, whether due to our negligence or to any other reason, is limited to the amount that you pay us for the repair and for membership of the iMP. We have no liability whatsoever for indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, such as lost profits or revenue. We have no liability for loss of or damage to data or software applications.
- Repaired iPads must be collected by the applicable iMP member or person expressly authorised by the iMP member. We will post or courier your iPad to you following completion of repair work only if instructed by you to do so. This will be at your additional cost and is entirely at your own risk.
- BuzzTech may use your personal information only for the purpose of informing or providing you with its services. We will not sell or give your information to any third party without your permission.
- iPad repairs can take from four hours to two business days (may be longer if parts need to be ordered in).
- BuzzTech reserves the right to refuse or cancel the membership, without refund, of a person or member that is (in our sole opinion) being difficult to deal with, is abusive or whose nominated iPad has been miss-treated or deliberately damaged.