Reports To: Director
Key Relationships: Customers and Suppliers
Repair devices to a high standard and provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Serve customers in the store providing assistance and advice and respond to phone and online enquires from email and social media.
- Repair customer’s devices, such as phone and tablets, in a timely manner. This includes both software and hardware issues such as data retrieval and updates.
- Process sales transactions accurately.
- Look for opportunities to upsell services to existing and potential customers.
- Maintain the store in a clean and tidy manner ensuring stock is replenished and the store is always presented at a high standard.
- Research and keep up to date with the latest models to ensure you can fix issues on all models.
- Utilise social media to advertise our services and identify sales opportunities.
- Maintain stock levels and ensure new stock and parts are ordered as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with the repair or electronic devices highly desirable.
- Further training or education in the repair of Electronics highly desirable.
- Retail experience highly desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair electronic devices.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Put Buzz in your cover letter so that we know you have read this.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage and organise work and self in a systematic, accurate and timely manner
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional manner with customers.
- Ability to cope with demanding situations and capacity to accommodate the varying level and urgency of the tasks.
- Enthusiastic to further develop abilities.
- Must be amazing!