TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Provision of services
Thank you for using BuzzTech Phone Repair Pty Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) will govern the Services provided by us to you. Importantly, it outlines both your responsibilities and ours while providing the Services.
By using our Services, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
If you are using our Services on behalf of an organization, you agree to the Terms on behalf of such organization.
Please note that our Services are only available to those over 18 years of age.
The Services we provide relate to sales and repairs and includes:
- Mobile phone repair (selected brands); and
- Tablet repair (selected brands); and
- Refurbished Device sales.(“Services”)
Our Services are, in no way, affiliated with any other mobile phone or electronics company or brand.
A quotation made by us is not an offer to provide Services. We will not be bound to provide Services to you until our offer is accepted in writing.
Place an Order with us
To place an order for our Services, please provide your personal details (including your device PIN) together with details concerning the failure of the device requiring repair and the device itself to our agent at the point of sale. Your personal details and repair request will be recorded by our agent into our Point of Sale System.
Our agent will generate from this system our quote for the provision of the Services and provide a copy to you. Once the quote is approved you will leave the device with our agent for assessment and repairs.
Prior to us performing the Services, we will undertake an assessment/test of your device in order for us to assess the correct Services (or range of Services) required to meet your needs. We may charge a flat AUD$35 fee for this testing/assessment. If you decide to proceed with using Services, the fee will be waived. If you decide not to proceed with our Services, then you may be liable to pay the Assessment/Testing fee only.
Please note that following our assessment/test of your device, we will provide a risk assessment prior to performing the Services. Any risk identified by us is borne entirely by you once you confirm we are to proceed to provide the Services.
Guarantee, Indemnity and Warranty
We will use our best endeavours to:
- provide the Services with all the skill, care and diligence to be expected from a qualified, competent and experienced provider of the services of a similar scope and complexity as the Services;
- ensure that the Services are carried out by our employees or agents who are properly trained, experienced and accredited to perform those Services;
- use our best endeavours to ensure suppliers perform their obligations to us in connection with these Terms, including preventing any loss you may incur through the failure of suppliers to perform their obligations properly;
- act in your best interests in connection with these Terms; and
- provide the Services in a timely and efficient manner.
If we provide our Services (or any part of the Services) negligently or we are in breach of these Terms then, if requested by you, we will re-perform the relevant part of the Services.
Our warranty is for six (6) months and is limited to the re-performance of the specific Services (or part of the Services) performed on your Mobile device (under no circumstances will we be required to replace your device with a new device). The warranty cannot be relied upon where the Services fail as a result of a further fault (by way of example only, where the new fault is a cracked screen which causes previously repaired speakers to fail). The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer and is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold and/or given to another individual. Our warranty does not cover any physical damage or liquid damage caused to your device by you or as a result of any act or omission by you.
Our warranty for fully refurbished mobile devices is three (3) months and the above conditions of warranty will apply.
We are not responsible for re-performing any Services, if you fail to give notice of any defect in the Services performed by us within the time period prescribed above. Furthermore, we will not be responsible for any defect alleged by you that is not connected to the Services supplied by us, any inherent defect in the product for which we are not responsible, or any loss or damage of data stored on your device.
You acknowledge that, in purchasing any of our Services, you have not done so in reliance on any representation, warranty or other provision except as expressly provided for in these Terms.
You indemnify us against any loss incurred by us as a result of your failure to abide by these Terms, or as a result of your mis-use of our Services
Refunds and Returns
You can return any accessories bought from us if you:
- Return the product in its unopened original packaging; and
- Present the original receipt of purchase.
Refunds are given at our sole discretion and such refund will be by way of a credit note. No cash refunds will be given.
You are responsible for your conduct and ensuring that you comply with these Terms.
In particular, during the performance of the Services, you must:
- co-operate with us as we reasonably require;
- provide the information and documentation that we reasonably require;
- ensure that your staff and agents co-operate with and assist us (if you are acting on behalf of an organization); and
- ensure that:
- All data and files on your mobile phone or electronic device has been backed up prior to us performing the Services;
- the use by us or any person authorized by us of any material (including, but not limited to video, audio, information, data, text software, images, scripts, graphics, logos or interactive features) will not infringe the rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any person or give rise to any obligation on our behalf (or any person authorized by us) to pay compensation or royalty to any person;
- the information and material provided by you to us are accurate and true.
Prices and Payment
The price of our Services will be in $AUD (inclusive of GST) and payable at the time of purchase of the Services. Prices quoted by us will include all delivery and other charges or other taxes or charges that may apply at the time of invoicing unless specifically stated otherwise.
Sending and Delivery
If you use our mail-in service, you are responsible for the payment of, and risk associated with, sending your device to us. Any loss or damage of your device during transit to us is borne entirely by you.
Intellectual Property and Confidential Information
As a business we respect the right to intellectual property and confidential information and require you to do so as well.
If we provide you with any confidential information, you will keep this information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without prior consent from us or unless legally obliged to do so.
If you wish to discontinue using our Services
You may initiate the discontinuation of our Services.
However, as a business we retain the right to suspend or end our Services at any time, without the provision of notice. For example, we may end our agreement to provide Services to you for failing to comply with these Terms.
In these cases, you will not be able to get a refund unless legally entitled and/or required. You may also be required to pay for the Services provided up to the time at which you no longer used our Services, as well as any reasonable costs and expenses incurred when we provide our Services to you.
Limitation of Our Liability
We will provide the
Services with reasonable care and skill. However, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage in the following cases:
- If we are unable to provide our Services to you due to any reasons beyond our control;
- For any loss you suffer when using our Services in any case.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our liability under or in connection with these Terms whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise must not exceed the price paid by you for the particular Services or the replacement cost of your device on a like for like basis.
As a business we would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have regarding our Services. In entering into these Terms you agree to take reasonable steps to resolve any dispute that may arise by emailing us at email@example.com and informally outlining the issues you have. We will also take reasonable steps to resolve this dispute informally.
Furthermore, you and BuzzTech collectively agree to resolve any claims relating to our provision of Services, and the Terms, through the use of mediation or arbitration. This agreement ensures that we both utilize alternative dispute resolution mechanisms before resorting to formal litigation.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may need to revise these Terms from time to time without notice. If a change meaningfully alters these Terms we will notify you (for example via email).
If you continue to use our Services, you agree to be bound by the changes made to these Terms.