Don’t like to add and send photos one by one in messaging or email? Try this trick.
Send Multiple Photos via Messages
1. To start, on your iPhone, tap on the ‘Photos’ icon and choose from which album you want to select your photos from.
2. Then, tap on ‘Edit’ on the upper right corner. Select all the photos that you want to send by tapping on the photos. Selected photos will have a red check near the bottom right corner.
At the bottom left corner of your screen, tap on Share. Then press Copy. By pressing copy, you have copied all of the photos you selected to the clipboard.
3. Now, go back to your home screen and tap on Messages. Compose your message. On the space where you compose your message, press on it for 2 seconds and you will see a Paste bubble pop up. Press Paste to paste all your photos.
4. Once your message is complete, press Send. It might take a while for the photos to be sent out.
5. To check if your message has been delivered, on the bottom part of the photos in your message, you will see ‘Delivered’ . Back in Inbox, you will see the number of images that you’ve sent, under the receiver’s name.
Send Multiple Photos via Email
Sending photos by email normally limits you to only 5 photos. With this tip, you can send as many as you want, limited only by email size.
1. To send multiple photos via Email, Instead of choosing ‘Messages’ as your medium to send, after you have copied the photos to clipboard, choose ‘Mail’. On the bottom right, tap on the compose email icon.
2. Fill in the needed details and press on the compose space for 2 seconds and you will see a ‘Paste’ bubble pop up. Press ‘Paste’ and you can see all the selected photos pasted on the compose space.
3. Finish composing your email, then press Send. You will be asked if you want to reduce your email size or keep it in Actual Size. Make your choice and the email will be sent.